If there was a theme in my life this week, it was vyāpāda. Here are my favorite things this week – 28 January 2018.
- Having the clarity to see what I needed, both for my business and my own self-care.
- Having the resolve to follow through on what I needed to do, even though it didn’t hew to conventional wisdom.
- Having the patience to speak less and listen more, including listening to my body, my moods, and my own advice.
- Having the strength to walk away from all manner of pointless nonsense.
- Having the best sales week, ever, and seeing my business plan validated and vindicated.
- Having the time and the quiet to meditate more.
- Having the calm, conviction, and trust to be far more present in my own life.
- Having the overall discipline to make all of the above knit together effectively.
I won’t be answering any questions.