Growing up outside of Philadelphia, New Year’s Day would be spent watching the Mummers Parade. The thing would literally go on for 10 to 12 hours. Then I moved outside the region, and couldn’t see it. There was a time when I’d get up and watch the Tournament of Roses Parade. I’ve never been a football person. Now I just work. I’ve enjoyed the Christmas break, and now I’m ready to get back to accomplishing things.
I’m not going to bore you with another diatribe about how New Year’s resolutions are useless. They are; set a realistic goal and create an actionable plan, boom, I’m out. Over the coming week, though, I’m going to be posting about my personal and professional goals for 2019. I’m going to be asking for your support. I have one big hairy audacious goal that is the grand unifying theory for everything I’m doing. All of my plans are in service to that master plan. You can read about it on Friday.
How You Can Help
- Share – Let other people know what I’m up to! Pass it along on social media, on your own blog, vlog, or podcast, through email, whatever works for you!
- Subscribe – On the sidebar (if you’re on a computer) or at the bottom of the page (on a tablet or phone) you can get sign up to be notified when new posts go up!
- Buy a Book – I’ve got tons of bestselling titles for tabletop roleplayers and creating writers available. If that’s your thing, tell someone who might enjoy it!
- Buy Me a Coffee – We don’t have a Patreon, but if you want to contribute to the cause on a one-time or ongoing monthly basis, you can. Check it out!
- Give Me Feedback – Leave a comment below and let me know what you think!