By posting on this site, you agree to the following:
- No registration is required to comment. If it’s your first time leaving a comment, it will be held for moderation.
- You may post anonymously. It will affect my decisions when moderating comments, and generally not in your favor.
- If you have a question, chances are you are not alone. I would rather receive your comments on the site than via email.
- Be polite and respectful. I am the final arbiter of what qualifies as polite and respectful.
- Stay on topic. No spam or random non-sequitur nonsense. There are automatic filters to catch most of this, so don’t bother.
- I reserve the right to delete your comments. This is my site. I don’t have an obligation to give you a platform.
- You retain ownership of your comments. I don’t, and expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them.
- You grant me a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free and includes me the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format.
- I reserve the right to update these terms as needed. Most of it is just civilized behavior and boilerplate legal CYA anyhow.
My goal is to host interesting conversations with intelligent, honest, and respectful people. This comments policy exists to facilitate this.