Please consult the following FAQ to see if your question has already been answered. If it hasn’t you can use the contact form at the bottom of the page to send me an email. Legitimate, non-spam messages that require an answer typically receive a reply within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
- If you want to comment on a post, I’d prefer that you do it on that post. That way I can respond more quickly, and others can join in the conversation as well. Help me build a community!
- If you want to give me money, please proceed directly to the bottom of the page and send me a message. Or, click here. If you want to ask me to give you money, please see yourself out.
- I’m not currently hiring anyone, for any position, for any reason. That applies to both companies and individuals. Thank you for your interest in working with me, though.
- I don’t buy things from random people on the internet. I’m a minimalist, so I don’t buy anything I don’t need. Also, I’m a writer which means I’m pretty broke most of the time.
- If you want to hit me up for your charity, I refer you to the part above where I mentioned that I’m a writer and don’t have any extra disposable income. Also, I already have causes I support.
- If you’ve got a crowdfunding campaign that you want me to support, if it fits with the theme of this site I may give you a shout. Otherwise, I have no money and want to stay on brand here.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- I know what my moral and ethical beliefs are, and those have led me to the political affiliations that I currently embrace. So thanks, but I don’t need advice on who to vote for.
- I know what my ethical and moral beliefs are, and those have led me to the religious convictions that I currently embrace. So thanks for the invite, but I’m not going to read your literature.
- If you have questions about Dancing Lights Press, go to that site and ask there. This is my personal space, not my day job. I steadfastly refuse to discuss arr-pea-jeez within these pages.
- Unfortunately I can’t look at your unsolicited manuscript. In real life I’m a publisher. For legal reasons I cannot look at a stranger’s work-in-progress without involving a lot of paperwork.
- While I would love you read your recently-published novel, I don’t have time. Please send your complimentary copy to someone who will be able to give it the love that it undoubtedly deserves.
- I don’t write reviews, ever, so please don’t send me things to review. It’s a whole can of worms that I’ll write about at length someday, but I’m not the right person for that job.
- If you’re another long-lost relative, you had best think carefully before clicking send. Seriously. It’s been decades. We’re both better off staying lost for even longer at this point.