Hello friends. This week we’re back to the daily proof-of-life post format, for two reasons:
- Last week went entirely off the rails for no reasons of my own. I’m trying to be positive, move forward, and not be resentful. but I still need to deal with the reality that my time and energy was wasted and as a result I am behind schedule. I have not had time to plan out any posts or essays for this week as I catch up on paying work.
- Because of the above, I dearly need my 15 minutes in the morning to sit quietly, sip my coffee, and organize my thoughts in the form of a public journal entry.
This week is going to be a grind. I need to release two books by the end of this week. Not want, creatively. Need, financially. The book slated to drop last Thursday was knocked off schedule by the previously-referenced nonsense. So that needs to go out, as well as the book scheduled for this week.
When I’m not doing that, I need to be pulling information together for Migri. Yes, it’s that time of year again.
Any theoretical time not spent writing or fighting to maintain my immigration status will be spent idea-mining business books. I have a need right now to improve my publishing business in any way possible. I’m also consulting on the launch of someone else’s business, and gathering information on another business that I would like to diversify into.
This isn’t going to be an easy week, but it’s going to be a good week. I’m going to come out of this better than I went in, I will be in control, and it’s all in service of getting what I want. I’ll see you tomorrow.
- If you like this blog, consider buying me a coffee.
- You can purchase my zines from Gumroad.
- My tabletop roleplaying work is available at DriveThruRPG.
Widget not in any sidebars