August 2020 Station Identification: This is BerinKinsman.com, the official online presence of me, Berin Kinsman. I am a writer, game designer, and owner/publisher at Dancing Lights Press. For both philosophical and practical reasons I am a simple living minimalist. I self-identify as a spoonie because I am a flawed but tenacious human. An American by accident of birth, I currently live in Finland with my wife, artist Katie Kinsman.
- Web: Most search engines, including Google, bring you to this site when you look for my name. I’m not hard to find.
- Email: This remains the best way to reach me. There’s a contact form on this site that’s easy to find if you bother to look.
- Facebook: I have not had an active Facebook account for years. There is nothing that could entice me to go back.
- Twitter: My personal Twitter account is currently inactive, and still exists only to keep the name for possible future use.
- Instagram: I have an Instagram account that I rarely post to, and use mostly to look at pictures of dogs, art, and architecture.
- People that send business communication to my personal email. This is like a customer or client showing up at a your house rather than your place of business. Unprofessional. Boundaries.
- People that send personal communication to my business email. This is like a friend or family member showing up at your place of work unannounced. Not cool. Boundaries.
- People that send my wife DM’s on Facebook and ask her to pass along a message. I do not answer those messages. If you need to reach me, make the effort to send me an email.
If you enjoyed this post, you can buy me a coffee. Consider subscribing below, so you can read my daily ramblings about the writer’s life, minimalism, being a spoonie, and the intersection of all of those things.
Widget not in any sidebars